Thursday, December 18, 2008

Voice of an Angel...

Or Something like that?

Gabe had a great Christmas presentation at preschool this morning. Not only did he nail his line, "I am an animal, I live in the hay. I celebrate Jesus on Christmas Day", but he had undoubtedly the loudest singing voice in the group. Don't worry Aunt Melissa, I recorded the whole thing. I don't know if it was "5 GOLDEN RINGS" worthy, but it was pretty good. Can't you just see the passion in the face!



Alex also made an excellent wise man. He also nailed his line and he got pick to share his idea for a gift for the new born king. After he was asked the question, "Alex, what would you give the new born King?" there was a long Alex pause of "huh, huh, huh, huh" then he uttered "a blanket" with his awarding winning smile. Yes, there was an immediate "Awww" that passed through the parents. We love you Alex!

No comments: