Monday, February 23, 2009

The Charleston Puke Bug...

Strikes AGAIN!


Well, first and foremost, our late decision to travel to Annies' 4th Birthday Bash was a blast. We got the surprise our cousins at Ready, Set, Jump which was fun because they had no idea. Although I did love that someone told Owen and yet he saw me and said, "Aunt Megan, I didn't know you were coming too!" Gabe attempted to jump the neighbor boys skate ramp with Emily's bike. Everyone got along so well this time. We really didn't have too many tears over someone feeling left out, which is a huge plus. We also got to stay in Nana and Granddads camper...Excitement! However, the drive home that I did alone today did put a damper on the entire trip. I must say I called Holly to say goodbye and learned that BOTH Owen and Miles were home sick. I thought we probably dodged a bullet by staying the camper! WELL, a good hour later and Andy starts throwing up in the car! That's right all over every thing. Himself, the car seat, the DVD screen, his Mickey Mouse! This happened again a couple hours further down the road. The 4 hour drive ended up being 6 1/2 hours. Finally arriving home where Nick luckily made dinner, Andy did not want to eat but needed to wet his whistle...big mistake, he was in my lap at dinner....yes, all over me, my plate, everything. So I am been home 3 hours now and had two showers, two kiddo baths and done two loads of laundry! Whew! BEDTIME! Thank goodness we love our cousins! Happy B-DAY BABY GIRL!

2 comments:

Heather said...

that picture couldn't be any cuter!

the roe family said...

preciuos!!!