Friday, April 3, 2009

Andy needs GLASSES!

Well, at least He thinks he does!
Maybe one of my favorite stories from the past couple of weeks, but Andy insists on wearing the green and yes sometimes the yellow pair of Mr. Potato Head glasses. He pretty much wears them all the time. Last Saturday he wore them to O'Charley's and kept them on through dinner and the Lowe's trip that followed. So who knows but I hope this lasts awhile...well I could do without the crying at bed time when they have to sit on the bed side table. Most nights when I go to check on them he has gotten up and retrieved them as they are clutched in his hands while he sleeps!



1 comment:

Bountiful Blessings said...

I am so glad you vsited my blog and left a coment...thank you! I must tell you that this post had me laughing so hard! What a picture...this too shall pass(at least that's what they like to tell us) :)